Water features are soothing additions to any landscape. Not only do they add personality and curb appeal to your space, but they also anchor the other elements of your yard and give it a focal point.
A manicured lawn, colorful flowers, and stylish patio furniture all make for a charming outdoor living space, but they don’t necessarily help your house standout from the crowd. Improve your landscape design by adding an interesting water feature. In addition to being pleasing to the eye, there are many benefits of installing a water feature, like a garden fountain or small pond. Water is soothing to the senses, it adds texture to your yard, and can buffer noise pollution. Whether you have a big or small space, there are different ways you can incorporate a water feature to make your outdoor living space unique or even jaw-dropping. Earthcare will work with you every step of the way to design or select a water feature that reflects your style and enhances your property and landscaping.
- Pool – Adding a pool or hot tub in your backyard isn’t just great for family fun. It. also increases the value of your home. Earthcare has partnered with one of SWFL’s top pool construction companies who helps clients visualize their project from start to finish incorporating innovative design and quality building practices.
- Pond – Consider installing a small pond utilizing landscaping elements such as pebbles, stones, flowers, trees, succulents, and ferns around your pond to create a sense of natural beauty.
- Koi Pond – Bring peaceful energy to your home by investing in a Koi Pond. Stress relief, relaxation, and higher property values are some of the incredible benefits of koi ponds. Add non-toxic greenery to your pond, such as water lilies, water lettuce, or other floating plants to create the perfect environment for your Koi Fish to thrive.
- Water Wall / Rain Fountain – Do you prefer a more modern or contemporary design? Adding an outdoor Water Wall or Rain Fountain will prove to be one of the most eye-catching modern water features to incorporate into your backyard.
- Wall Mounted Fountain – Sometimes there isn’t enough floor or ground space to place a fountain, which is where a wall fountain can come in handy. Wall fountains are hung from the wall and produce all of the benefits of a traditional freestanding or tabletop fountain without taking up the floor or table space.
- Waterfall – Incorporating a waterfall that flows into your backyard pond, stream, or pool is a great way to incorporate movement. Rocks, concrete, and other materials can be stacked to create a path for the water, while flowers, succulents, or grasses can be added for color.
- Traditional Fountain – Take your property goals to a whole new level by installing a traditional Fountain. Fountains can be the centerpiece of your outdoor space. They are the perfect addition to your Circular Driveway, yards, and more.
- Courtyard Fountain – If you are an aesthete, consider adding a fountain to your courtyard, atrium, or garden. These true works of art can be made from stone, bronze, copper, and concrete.
- Stream – Consider designing a shallow, controlled stream to run along the boundaries of your property. Include details like smooth stones, pebbles, a bridge, or stepping stones across your stream to add visual interest and texture.
- Bird Bath – A budget-friendly way to add a water feature to your outdoor living space. Bird Baths come in all shapes and colors, making it easy to find the option that fits both your space and your style.