WE ARE DEDICATED TO MAINTAINING PROPERTIES AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE BY KEEPING COMMITMENTS, EXCEEDING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS, PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHILE ALWAYS MAINTAINING LEGAL AND ETHICAL STANDARDS.
At Earthcare Landscape Services, we are a full service company offering recurring Landscape Maintenance for your residential or commercial property. Your Landscaping is always going through changes – some for the better and some for the worse. Regularly scheduled maintenance is essential to maintain the health of your grass, plants, trees, and palms. We maintain properties to the highest standards ensuring that you do not ever have to give it a second thought.
The Earthcare Maintenance Team approach means your landscaping needs are being met personally by an account member, crew supervisors, and crew members best qualified to address the individual needs of each and every home or business. Our dedicated hands-on, high quality methodology means you get outstanding service with a team that knows your property and understands your needs and expectations.
The Earthcare Team’s extensive knowledge of the many species of plants and trees that grow throughout Southwest Florida allows them to bring out your plant and tree’s natural health and beauty.
Earthcare Landscape Services Maintenance Program includes:
- Mowing –For a healthy plush lawn, your Turf needs to be the correct length to absorb nutrition and to promote root growth. Different lawns have different mowing requirements. Our team will inspect your turf to determine an appropriate mowing schedule based on the type of grass, climate, season, and any other specific needs.
- Edging – An impeccably tidy, clean, crisp manicured lawn is not complete without edging. Edging not only boosts curb appeal but it also provides a root barrier from invasive weeds. Your weekly maintenance visits will include either a “Hard” edge or “Soft” edge service.
- Weeding – Weeds compete for air, light, water, soil nutrients, and space. If proper care isn’t taken to remove them, they can take over an entire area. During your weekly Landscape Maintenance visits, our crews will spray and/or hand remove any unsightly weeds.
- Blowing – During your weekly Landscape Maintenance visit, care is taken to ensure all driveways, patios, doorways, and sidewalks are blown to remove all debris resulting from edging, trimming, and cutting turf.
- Pruning – All shrubs, hedges and ornamentals will be trimmed, properly shaped and/or selective hand pruned during each visit, or as required, by amount of growth to maintain a neat and healthy appearance.
- Fertilization – Fertilizing improves the overall health of your landscape resulting in a higher growth rate, richer color, and improved texture & appearance of your plants, turfgrass, trees, and palms. Earthcare utilizes a granular Nitrogen and Potassium Fertilizer which is applied three times annually. Our professionals are careful not to over-fertilize to prevent the leaching of chemicals resulting in runoff pollution of Florida waters.
- Turf & Ornamental Care – Most often, a healthy beautiful landscape is the result of a recurring pest control regimen. You can rely on Earthcare’s Lawn and Ornamental Services to protect your investment. All turf areas are sprayed twelve times per year for the control of insects, fungus, and weeds. Additionally, Shrubs are sprayed six times per year for mites, insects, and disease Control.
- Irrigation System Check – Southwest Florida’s weather is particularly seasonal – mild, dry winters and hot, wet summers. Your landscape’s water requirements will change throughout the year. For a healthy landscape year-round, it’s imperative to have a well-managed irrigation system. Earthcare’s Irrigation division will perform a monthly check of your Irrigation System to ensure your investment is getting the water it needs to keep thriving.